Can Peripheral Nerves Heal?
Yes! It is well established in the scientific literature that peripheral nerves can and do heal.
The key issue is that not only do we need to get the nerves healing but we have to stop whatever is causing the nerve damage in the first place. When the underlying cause of the neuropathy is discovered and proper support for the nerves are provided it optimizes the ability for the nerves to heal.
In order to effectively heal nerve damage, four factors must be determined:
- What is the underlying cause of the nerve damage?
- How severe is the nerve damage?
- What types of nerve fibers are damaged?
- How much treatment will the nerves require to heal?
Dr. Thai’s proprietary treatments do four things:
- Change the lipid characteristics of blood corpuscles to make them more deformable.
- Induce angiogenesis; regenerate the capillaries thus eliminating the consequences of continuing neural hypoxia.
- Help nerve growth.
- Increase the overall oxygen-delivery capacity of the blood circulation system.
Our exclusive treatment system increases blood flow to the nerves in the feet and/or hands, which allows helps to rejuvenate nerves naturally and has returned many of our patient’s feet and/or hands to normal. No surgery. No addictive medications.
Our proprietary and comprehensive treatment program utilizes up 8 different state-of-the-art technologies and is unlike any treatment program you may have already experienced.
Will It Work for Me?
With any treatment, there is always a chance of failure. We will never waste your time or your money! To determine if you are potentially a candidate for our process, it is vital to do a full evaluation.